How to Build an Enterprise Network
- Good design does not happen by accident, it must be planned. Take the time to do it right.
- Design to purpose from the top down – know what existing and future business functions are required and design the network to these specifications.
- Segmentation of key data – zones of security and protection for key data elements (credit card information).
- Ensure it is highly available, backed-up, secure, and meets the needs of the business.
- Ease of use and administration – common architecture.